What we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree in a related field from a University or University of Applied Science.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in professional pure Java Script development.
- Comfortable with discussing client-side architecture questions on a high level.
- Experience with browser performance, compatibility and page rendering.
- Detail-oriented and quality-minded with a strong aesthetic sense.
- Carrying the idea about the big picture throughout your work.
- You are an expert when it comes to HTML5 & CSS3 with hands-on experience in css preprocessors.
- Strong skills in mentorship, motivation and teaching.
- Experience with modern client side MV frameworks such as Reactjs, Backbone.js, Angular.js etc.
- HTML and CSS skills.
- Java or other server-side languages are a plus.
What you have to do:
- Writing clean high-performance Java Script code, having code reusability in mind.
- Working with multiple business stakeholders including Product Managers and Design team members to better understand the site requirements and functionality.
- Devising ways to meassure and to improve our client-side performance.
- Working closely with other client-side technology team members, including HTML/CSS to create next generation site features.
- Training and mentoring of our junior Engineers.
- Improving client-side architecture.
- Working with client-side MV frameworks.
What we offer:
- The chance to introduce your ideas and knowledge, and broaden your horizons.
- A young and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and a close-knit atmosphere
- An exciting mission including the opportunity to prove yourself.
- A long-term perspective with career advancement in a professional and successful working environment.
- A high degree of independence and personal responsibility.
- The chance to learn how to use tools like Google Analytics, AdWords as well as unique in-house tools.
- Cross-departmental collaboration – the Campaign Management team interacts with many departments across the company.
- An attractive salary.
- A modern office in the center of Berlin with coffee, soft drinks and fresh fruit.
About Bonial International Group
BIG (Bonial International Group) we bridge the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. What began in late 2008 in a shared flat has grown into a global company with offices on four continents. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, BIG has more than 310 employees worldwide. This is the result of dedication, desire and diligence of an international team of personalities brimming with creativity and drive. Today the company is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in Germany, Bonial France, at Ofertia Spain, at Lokata Russia, Guiato in Brazil and Retale in the U.S. Their limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all our users and clients worldwide.