ABOUT THE JOB
familynet sets out to make family life more easily manageable and thus extends family quality time. We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in object oriented development and 2 years of experience working with Java/Android. Working at familynet is not only a lot of fun but also challenging whilst at the same time rewarding. familynet is moving at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creation and expertise. You will be part of a unique team of very motivated and talented people.
WHO WE`RE LOOKING FOR
Your key responsibilities
• Develop our Android version of the product.
• Care of our Java/ Android code.
• Develop new features.
• Improve and debug our Android version code.
• Communication of experiences and ideas into the team.
• Experience in the development of mobile applications (Android API 18 -> 23) 3+ years.
• Proven expertise and enthusiasm for creating a compelling user experience by simplifying complex products.
• Knowledge of Material Design implementation.
• Expertise in the management of B2C partners and third-party system integration.
• Keen eye to details and performance.
• Very good English language skills.
• Experience of Scrum team is welcome.
• Tech nerd is welcomed
READY TO JOIN THE FAMILY?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application to firstname.lastname@example.org in either German or English!