ABOUT THE JOB
familynet sets out to make family life more easily manageable and thus extends family quality time. Working at familynet is not only a lot of fun but also challenging whilst at the same time rewarding. You will gain an inside perspective on internet startups, learn day- to-day management and strengthen your marketing expertise.
• 1. You will be responsible to create marketing campaigns through several channels during your internship – Online (SEM, SEO, FB/Social Media) as well as Offline (Events, Print ads, etc.)
• 2. Optimize existing campaigns by defining KPIs and creating strategies to achieve performance. Report the weekly/monthly results directly to the CMO
WHO WE`RE LOOKING FOR
Ideally you have already successfully completed the 4d semester of your university studies or just earned your bachelors degree. You are emphatic, proactive, have advanced interpersonal skills as well as a hands-on mentality. The internship requires independence, ambition and professionalism. Your high interest for the Internet and startup environment as well as your flexibility and speed distinguish you from other applicants.
Your skillset includes:
• Strong experience and track-record in performance marketing
• Highly analytic mindset and goal oriented
• Strong record of academic and professional achievements
Your joy in caring for customers as well as your strong entrepreneurial mind frame will enable you to succeed in this fast- paced environment.