Innovaris is a born-global research agency that aims to change the status quo to something better through disruptive thinking and innovative sustainability projects. We started out recently and have worked with various clients around the globe in an effort to help commercialize new technologies. We are currently looking for a Business Development Lead who is interested in pushing our developments efforts forward. We focus on working with SME’s, NGO’s, non-profits and governmental organizations as a means to foster change in societies. Our team is looking for future-thinking people who are interested in being a Business Developer at Innovaris:
· You are a (recent) university graduate (master preferred)
· Excellent communication skills in English, spoken and written. Additional languages a big plus.
· Are confident in a B2B sales environment
· International experience through work and/or education
· Ability to work independently
· Interest and/or experience in project management
· You have a keen (demonstrable) interest for the growing field of sustainability
· Proactive individual who can demonstrate that they have successfully supported project workstreams, built trust and relationships with team members and clients
· Must be a structured thinker with strong communication and problem solving skills
· Most importantly you should be looking for a career not just another job. You must have a real commitment to delivering high value work to our clients
· Want to work with us, not for us
· 45% [Sales]: generating leads through growth hacking, using a myriad of creative strategies, managing our sales pipeline, establishing relationships with new clients and fostering these, coordinate resources (materials & advisory support) to create compelling proposals and sales materials.
· 20% [Marketing]: promoting our brand to SME’s in the tech sector through social media and other means. Positioning our organization as a powerhouse in the field of sustainability and innovation research.
· 30% [Communication]: communicating results with other consultants and analysts, actively supporting and developing activities for a growing practice in our network of partners and clients.
· 5% [Partnerships]: establish relationships with relevant partners and assisting in the establishment of new partnerships.
As a Business Development Lead you will work in a remote team with clients in a range of different sectors and will be responsible for the acquirement of clients and communication with these. You will also be coached and supervised by colleagues so that you are assured a good start. Communication is made possible through various platforms such as Slack. What colours constitute our logo? Include your answer in the subject line of your application email. Remuneration will be provided on a freelance basis. Note that not all our projects are remunerated as we tend to do pro-bono work. Need more information? Check out our site.
Send us a short message about yourself along with your cv.