We @ Patronus.io are building Web Security.
With Heart, in the heart of Berlin.
Our Vision is to make the digital world a little bit more secure.
Innovation, agility and love for what we do, drives us every day.
SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f)
#What you bring:
- Fit in Git
- Excellent knowledge in developing with PHP and/or NodeJS
- Code documentation & Code Conventions are naturally
- Experiences in Test Driven Development
- Confident handling in Scrum and/or Kanban
- Competences in team coordination, project design & creating deployment prosesses are desired
#What you do:
- Develop Micro Services in the field of Web Security
- Integration of Micro Services in the Patronus Dashboard
- Devising and figure out new innovative features for our Product
- Perspective – Design & Leadership of an own Developer Unit
#What We offer:
- Dealing with advanced technology
- Flat hierarchies and flexible working hours (remote possible)
- Regular visits of Conferences, meet-ups and workshops
- Extraordinary relocation support
- Publishing your results Open Source
- Access to an excellent connected network of developers
- Lovely office in the centre of Berlin with free drinks, balancing activities and relaxing areas
- Team Spirit is more than just a slogan for us
#This is you?
Send us your application to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to get to know you.