Join our fast-paced team of international experts in Berlin and support our ambitious expansion plans as Mobile Advertising Product Manager (F/M)
What you’ll do:
- You manage the current mobile advertising products delivery and monitor mobile advertising KPIs to continuously feed our product roadmap with future enhancements.
- You contribute to the elaboration of the travel audience mobile advertising roadmap: vision and detailed plan to get there: audience, supply, new mobile ad formats, attribution.
- You are responsible for the execution of the product plan, including internal developments and external integrations management. You manage detailed requirements collection, sizing and delivery on proposed product evolutions.
- You update the mobile advertising product roadmap, manage the related budget and define as well as maintain a monthly mobile advertising dashboard.
- You will be the primary point of contact for the sales team regarding mobile advertising related sales, providing them with sales materials e.g. product descriptions, screenshots, live demos, value proposition …
- You report to the Head of Mobile Advertising.
What we are looking for:
- You hold a university or college degree in Engineering / Computer Science or similar
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience in IT / product roles in mobile advertising
- You ideally have some experience in start-ups and/or the online travel industry
- You have experience in connecting to/ integrating with external mobile advertising partners
- You are well organized, proactive, you easily appropriate new topics and have experience working with many stakeholders in a matrix organization
- You have a good business understanding of the mobile advertising landscape and players
- You are fluent in English
Why join us?
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. We offer you:
- “State-of-the-art” technologies
- Attractive further training opportunities
- An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
- Free access to the yoga and back therapy training courses at the nearby gym
- Subsidy towards the monthly travel pass