Join our fast-paced team of international experts in Berlin and support our ambitious expansion plans as Mobile Advertising Product Manager (F/M)
What you’ll do:
- You manage the current mobile advertising products delivery and monitor mobile advertising KPIs to continuously feed our product roadmap with future enhancements.
- You contribute to the elaboration of the travel audience mobile advertising roadmap: vision and detailed plan to get there: audience, supply, new mobile ad formats, attribution.
- You are responsible for the execution of the product plan, including internal developments and external integrations management. You manage detailed requirements collection, sizing and delivery on proposed product evolutions.
- You update the mobile advertising product roadmap, manage the related budget and define as well as maintain a monthly mobile advertising dashboard.
- You will be the primary point of contact for the sales team regarding mobile advertising related sales, providing them with sales materials e.g. product descriptions, screenshots, live demos, value proposition …
- You report to the Head of Mobile Advertising.
What we are looking for:
- You hold a university or college degree in Engineering / Computer Science or similar
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience in IT / product roles in mobile advertising
- You ideally have some experience in start-ups and/or the online travel industry
- You have experience in connecting to/ integrating with external mobile advertising partners
- You are well organized, proactive, you easily appropriate new topics and have experience working with many stakeholders in a matrix organization
- You have a good business understanding of the mobile advertising landscape and players
- You are fluent in English
Why join us?
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. We offer you:
- “State-of-the-art” technologies
- Attractive further training opportunities
- An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
- Free access to the yoga and back therapy training courses at the nearby gym
- Subsidy towards the monthly travel pass
Reach online travelers. Period.
travel audience is the first Demand Side Platform (DSP) worldwide specially developed for the travel industry. The company disposes of a high-quality premium publisher network with wide coverage as well as direct access to real time bidding platforms. travel audience offers an online performance marketing platform to all providers of travel products of any kind.
travel audience is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus – a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry.