Userlane is looking for an all star Customer Success Manager (CSM) to engage, retain and drive our customer renewals with usage of our existing and new product offerings. The CSM completes the post-sales lifecycle for Userlane’s portfolio of customers, serving as the advocate for each customer and accelerating the expansion of Userlane within each account. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about Userlane solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for Userlane’s portfolio of customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
- Proactively engage each account to ensure that every Userlane functionality and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each Userlane subscription.
- Work cohesively with professional services and sales to ensure seamless onboarding and deployment.
- Always be thinking of outside the box ways that Userlane can increase renewals and drive long term customer success. A proactive approach is taken for each account were cross-selling and upselling is made a priority.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship from end to end once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Userlane will be addressing their critical need both immediately and in the future that includes metrics for success .
- Actively update customers of how the Userlane Product roadmap will continue to ease the issues faced for any guided online experience.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and gives recommendations to Product development based off such, including doing regular customer ‘health checkups’.
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
- Leverage your own and other CSM customer relationships for prospect customers.
Our ideal candidate will be/have:
- 2-4+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management and/or start-up companies.
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Force Automation (SFA), Sales process, and/ or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred
- Natural proactive nature who works to curb reactive behaviors and go above and beyond the call of duty but approaches all situations with and empathetic and patient manner.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical skills that allow for an ease when guiding customers through technical processes.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify, upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of Userlane solution within customer environment.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity. This is a Userlane core value.
We are a happy bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – although you don’t have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there 😉
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Dev even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).
Userlane provides a cloud-based service designed to help professionals – customer service managers, user experience managers, training professionals, SaaS providers and sales managers – to guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience. We’ve designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate online confusion, while at the same time raise efficiency and reduce costs.