We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our B2B Saas company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. Candidates must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals. You will be expected to sustain and develop the company’s voice across all public appearances.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- A passion and strong understanding of the B2B industry and our Saas business’ mission.
- Exceptional editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Experience in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: Be cool.
We are a happy bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – allthough you don’t have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there 😉
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Dev even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Competitive salary
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).
Userlane provides a cloud-based service designed to help professionals – customer service managers, user experience managers, training professionals, SaaS providers and sales managers – to guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience. We’ve designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate online confusion, while at the same time raise efficiency and reduce costs.