Userlane is looking for a working student to create onbording scenarios for our customers with usage of our existing and new product offerings. You are part of the post-sales lifecycle for Userlane’s portfolio of customers, serving as the advocate for each customer and accelerating the expansion of Userlane within each account. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about Userlane solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Make usage of our existing and new product offerings to help customers.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for Userlane’s portfolio of customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
- Proactively engage each account to ensure that every Userlane functionality and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each Userlane subscription.
- Work cohesively with professional services and sales to ensure seamless onboarding and deployment.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship from end to end once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Userlane will be addressing their critical need both immediately and in the future that includes metrics for success (don’t worry we will show you in detail, how this works).
- Actively update customers of how the Userlane Product roadmap will continue to ease the issues faced for any guided online experience.
Our ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience in direct customer or post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management and/or start-up companies would almost grant you a seat for sure amongst our customer success avengers.
- We’re looking for a natural proactive nature and candidates who go above and beyond the call of duty but approaches all situations with and empathetic and patient manner.
- Technical skills or affinity (mostly with our own software) that allow for an ease when guiding customers through technical processes.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify, upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of Userlane solution within customer environment.
We are a happy bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – although you don’t have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there 😉
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Dev even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).
Userlane provides a cloud-based service designed to help professionals – customer service managers, user experience managers, training professionals, SaaS providers and sales managers – to guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience. We’ve designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate online confusion, while at the same time raise efficiency and reduce costs.